Is There a Chin Implant That Will Give You Some Vertical Height?

Chin implant, vertical height

+1

A chin implant can be made of different sizes and substances.  Any implant will have very limited affect on the vertical height which is defined by the size of your jaw bone.  Sometimes vertical height can be enhanced with a fat graft from the patient.

Tal Raine MD

Chin implant options

+1

Implants come in a variety of shapes and sizes and can even be carved or custom fabricated to your exact specifications. However, the standard implants usually provide adequate choices. See a physicain in consultation who can review your options.

Chin Implant That Will Give You Some Vertical Height

+1

As stated by the previous expert posters, there are many choices in chin implants. It is important to see in person a boarded surgeon for measurements so the correct implant can be matched to your chin. Best of luck. 

Chin Implant for Vertical Height

+1

There are some implants that are specifically designed to give more vertical height to the chin compared with others. In addition, there are options in terms of size of implant chosen. Obviously, the final choice has to be individualized for your particular case.

I happen to use Implantech facial implants because I like the predictability and safety of using these implants for my patients. Make sure you discuss in detail with your plastic surgeon what type and size of implant is going to be used. 

Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.drhilinski.com/procedures/facial-implants-san-diego-ca/

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin Implants

+1

Chin implants come in many shapes and sizes.  After being evaluated and discussing your expectations and the possibilities with surgery the implant choice can be made between you and your surgeon.  Please make sure that you are seeing a board certified surgeon.  Good luck with your procedure.

Web reference: http://www.shaferplasticsurgery.com