Chin Implant from Thailand?

Hi. I have two questions about chin implants. I feel really miserable about my weak chin, so maybe someone can give me some insight. Firstly, does anyone here have any experience with getting a chin implant from Thailand? I am scared of the idea, because I used to never even considered plastic surgery, let alone one in Thailand. But desperate times call for desperate measures. Since I am really unhappy about my weak chin and I am not able to save much money, I have been thinking of getting a surgery in Thailand. So, does anone here have any experience with Thai doctors and can recommend a good doctor? Also, what would be the price estimate for this kind of surgery in Thailand? Secondly, do you normally get to see a computer modelled version of "the new you" before the surgery?  Thanks a lot!

Chin Implant from Thailand?

+1

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of facial procedures and chin implants each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Chin Implant in Thailand = Bad Decision

+1

The best facial plastic surgeons in the world are in the United States.   The facial plastic surgery community is governed and maintained by our government and by medical societies to ensure a high standard of care and safety for patients.  

This is not the case in Thialand.  You are placing yourself at undue risk for an elective procedure.  You cannot place a price on your health or your appearance.  I would recommend you save until you can afford to have your chin implant completed by a qualified surgeon in the USA.

Jonathan Kulbersh, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon