Seriously considering Chin Implant: how do I find the right Doctor?

I live in NYC--tons of doctors, but how to find the right one? I believe I only need a small implant and don't plan to add other work except possibly some filler for slight jowling thoughts on this based on pic?) Just want local/twilight sedation. Consult fees add up fast and I don't know where to start. What questions should I ask to determine the right surgeon for genuinely natural result. I know Board Certified is key, but what else? Your thoughts are appreciated.

+1
I would search this site.  That will help a great deal.  This will give you some insight into patient reviews and education.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of facial procedures and chin implants each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Chin implant surgeon

+1
Chin implants are manufactured in a variety of sizes and shapes, are composed of Silastic and can be inserted under local anesthesia. Look for surgeon who has performed  hundreds of chin implants. Most experienced rhinoplasty surgeons perform a lot of chin implants so that could be a starting point for you.