Chin Implant or Something Else To Define My Jawline? (photo)

I had smartlipo procedure on my jawline and under chin. I am not extremely pleased with results as I wanted a very defined jawline. I was wondering if augmenting my chin with a v-shaped implant is the solution for the chubby sides on either side of my chin? Is there another solution? This look really disturbs me and I would like my jawbone to show and for there not to be that odd separation of my chin. I am at perfect weight and 25 years old by the way. Any input is appreciated, thank you.

Chin implant

+2

Your mandibule appears to be small for your facial skeleton and you will benefit from a chin implant. However, I would like you to have an imaging to see if you would like the result before hand. I would not recommend repeated liposuction on a young patient since it may lead to skeletonization of the neck and lower face. 

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Jawlline and chin implant

+2

You appear to be a candidate for a little more micro lipo of the jaw line.  Also, some fat removal inside the cheeks can help in giving a sculpted appearance.  There is room for a small chin implant and that would help also.

Good luck!

David Alessi, MD

Increasing Chin and Jawline Definition

+1

I would recommend liposuction just inferior to your jawline and placement of a pre-jowl implant. Let the swelling totally resolve before doing another procedure.