Chin implant delayed infection? (photos)

I had surgery 3.5 weeks ago intra orally. Last week it seemed healed and swelling/bruising gone. About 2 days ago it became swollen unevenly and there is a bruise and indent to the right of my implant. I'm also tender and sore. I have followed all post op instructions and have been careful. The incision is nearly healed, there is one small hole that is still healing and took awhile to start closing (about 1wk ago). I can't call my doc until tomorrow. What could be wrong? Is the indent permanent?

Chin implant delayed infection?

+1

Over the internet even with posted photos very hard to diagnose an implant infection. Best to see your surgeon ASAP!!!!