Chin Implant with Buccal Lipo

I'm interested in getting a chin implant and buccal lipo. Are these the right procedures for me?

Chin implant and buccal lipo

We do not recommend buccal fat pad removal because you will lose the baby fat in your face over the next decade. Make sure you are at your ideal body weight. It is impossible to tell from the frontal view whether or not you need a chin implant. The side profile would be the best photograph to determine whether or not you need a chin implant for mandibular retrusion.

Buccal lipo

Liposuction of the face is rarely NEEDED. If you mean Removal of Buccal fat Pad, You may have less fullness now but you need to think of the future effect.

As for chin implant I can judge that only on profile.

Chin implant

Your chin is asymmetrical, more on the right than left.  Your teeth look aligned.  You don't include a side or quarter view of yourself.  I think neck liposuction with implant would be better.  See my site link for neck lipo and chin aug.