Chin implant and nose rhinoplasty disappointing results- should I have a revision? (photos)

I now think my nose wasn't too bad before. I am a year post surgery. It seems really swollen still at the tip has a debt in it and you can see into my nose from the side which wasn't visible before. I have seen someone else's nose my surgeon did and it looks the same as mine and she's 2 years post op! He wants to put filler in the dent but that's about it? I want it to be more turned up as it looks droopy? Also disappointed with my profile after chin implant. Please help! Thanks in advance

Chin implant and rhinoplasty disappointing results- should I have a revision?

You could consider a larger chin implant.  I could not recommend anything on the nose without additional pictures from the front and sides.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Chin implant and nose rhinoplasty disappointing results- should I have a revision?

Very hard to follow your issues and the poorly posted photo give no help. Please repost before and afters in a sequence. Also best to seek IN PERSON second opinions..//

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Unhappy with rhinoplasty

From the limited photographs you show, there is a disproportion between the roof of your nose and the projection of the tip (the latter is inadequate and contributes to the impression of it remaining to big--it needs more definition).  Furthermore, the nostril is now pulled up a bit and adds tot he improper appearance.  It appears that your chin is now a bit strong (possibly to large of an implant).
Are these correctable issues?  Yes, they are, but you should visit with a facial plastic surgeon with great experience in revision rhinoplasty and complex chin issues.  I believe that significant improvement is possible for you.

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

1232 Johnson Ferry Road
Marietta, GA 30068