What can I do to make my eyebrows look more masculine and cheeks and chin more defined?

So I already know I would want a chin implant, just wondering what size. Now I'm just wondering what I should do to try and make my eyebrows look more masculine. should I have them lowered? Get a transplant? I'm also wondering if cheek implants would help me have a more defined or less long looking face. Thanks

More Masculine Eyebrows and More Defined Cheeks and Chin

+1
Hair Micrografts will make your brows fuller and more masculine.  Implants will improve definition in the cheeks and chin. There are appropriate fillers that can be used in those 2 areas of your face but they are not permanent.

+1
You are absolutely correct...your face will be more masculine with a chin implant and volume to your cheeks.  How old are you?  Your chin is receded and adding a chin implant will give you projection to balance the lower part of your face.  Your cheek area is flat and you would benefit from angularity to your cheeks.