Would you recommend chin/cheek implants or chin/cheek fillers? (photos)

I know they have had either one done to resemble kim k's features, So in your opinion, which would achieve this look and if it is a filler, what kind?

Chin and cheek implants

+2
Chin and cheek implants are a permanent augmentation when there are flat cheeks, or recessive chin. They are a bony augmentation, not a soft tissue augmentation. Fillers are for soft tissue augmentation.
A full set of pictures are required before making a judgment call somewhat may or may not be needed. 

Would you recommend chin/cheek implants or chin/cheek fillers?

+2
You are very beautiful, and need little if anything.  In response to your question, though, a bit of filler to the front of your cheek to give you a soft, round, feminine look would be the most for your cheeks.  I use Perlane to achieve this look.  As for the chin, it is hard to give advice without a side view.

+1
I recommend Juvederms VOLUMA injections like 4 to 5 cc's for you. Fee in range of $4,000. Easy way to have a liquid facelifting... 

Chin/Cheek Imlants or Fillers

+1
Reviewing these pictures I'm not sure you need anything. I would like to see a profile of your chin. Having said that I usually prefer implants which provide a permanent result.

Fillers for cheeks and chin

+1
I thinkn fillers are probably the way to go only because I am not a big fan of cheek implants. I think fillers blend better.

+1
Either choice can look great as long as you have only subtle changes and don't overdo it. Fillers are temporary and implants, of course, are permanent so your choice.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Chin/cheek implants or fillers

+1
You do not need any thing. There is nothing without potential risks and complications. And you really do not need any cosmetic procedure.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com