Are Chin Bone Graphs Possible? (photo)

Hi, I'm a twenty two year old man who had a sliding genioplasty done about a year ago. My chin was advanced 7 mm. My reason for having the procedure done was to look more masculine, but now the base of my chin has become more oval shaped due to bone remodeling. Are there any type of bone grafting procedures that can be done to (square up) my chin a bit?

Chin Reshaping After Sliding Genioplasty

+2

You are much better to consider either chin bone reshaping or adding a very small square chin implant to provide the chin definition that you want. Bone grafts will only melt away as onlay grafts.