I have a weak jawline, will Chin Augmentation improve my profile? (photos)

I have a very week jawline and believe a chin augmentation would help. I am nervous about people realizing a had facial surgery. I dont hate the way I look but i feel like it will help with my profile view.

Chin Implant

+2
Your profile can be dramatically improved with the appropriate size and shape of a chin implant.
Choosing the right implant based on measurements would not be noticeable that you had any surgery.
Choosing the right surgeon who can analyze your face
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

Chin implant can help profile

+1
Yes, a chin implant will definitely improve your profile!  By providing additional chin projection, your entire face will be more balanced.  Your surgeon can give you advice regarding the size and type of implant that will be best for you.

Randy J. Buckspan, MD

I have a weak jawline, will Chin Augmentation improve my profile?

+1
Looking at your photos, it appears you would be a good candidate for a chin augmentation. I would recommend seeking the advice of a board certified facial plastic surgeon. He or she will be able to advise you during an in-person exam. Computer imaging software may be used by your prospective surgeon to morph a photo of you, which will give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

have a weak jawline, will Chin Augmentation improve my profile?

+1
Yes an extended chin implant could greatly improve the chin area as seen in the posted photos. Seek only boarded PSs in your city/// /

Chin implant

+1
Hi jfstyle19,
i would agree that an implant would help to strengthen your profile and also slim your facial appearance from the front view. Depending on the type and size of implant it may be possible to use a hidden incision from inside your mouth. If not then an inconspicuous incision under then chin could be used. Imaging is usually helpful in making those fine detail decisions. 

All the best. 

Richard W. Westreich, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have a weak jawline, will chin augmentation improve my profile?

+1
A chin implant is a nice procedure that can help improve your jawline and your facial harmony. Most chin implants are of synthetic material and are placed during a surgical procedure.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Reston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Weak Jawline and recessive chin

+1
The photographs show a weak jawline and recessive chin. A chin implant would help balance out your facial features. Chin implants are manufactured in a variety of sizes and shapes which is usually best determined at the time of the consultation. The implants are composed of Silastic and are inserted through a sub-mental approach under local anesthesia.

+1
Yes, you do have a recessed chin.  A chin implant would give you a more balanced profile.  The purpose of a chin implant is for projection to balance the lower face.  

Chin Implant?

+1
Looking at your pictures, you may not be a good chin implant candidate but rather a sliding genioplasty patient as you have pretty significant chin recession and a vertically deficient chin as well.  You can look at my video which is attached for an explanation.

Joe Niamtu, III DMD
Cosmetic Facial Surgery
Richmond, Virginia
niamtu@niamtu.com

Joseph Niamtu, III, DMD
Richmond Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Jaw

+1
There is definitely sone deficiency. The best way to find out is to make an appointment and have a clinical evaluation along wit X-rays. You doctor would be able to tell you if it is chin or jaw that is small. 

Majid Jamali, DMD
New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon