Bumps and Jowls After Chin Augmentation

I had a medium size chin implnat placed 2 1/2 weeks ago. I had a very receeded chin and weak jaw line. My profile has improved but I do not like the front view. I see two bumps and hope its not the edges of the implant. Do you think this will go away in time ? I also think my jowls have a much more sagging appearance than before the surgery. Hoping for better results at the end of 6 weeks. I can't tell if I'm still swollen, I am still somewhat sore.

Chin implant

+1

Too early to judge. wait 6-12 weeks and then disuss the problems with your surgeon for his/ her advise