Chin Augmentation Without Deeping Labiomental Fold

I'm considering a chin augmentation and would prefer an implant over bone cutting. My picture shows unedited(A), ideal results(B), and unfavorable results(C).

1. Is (B) achievable with an implant? What type/size?
  2. Can the labiomental fold be made less deep as in (B)?
  3. Can the angle of my lower lip be made more vertical as in (B).
  4. Does intraoral insertion affect the labiomental fold depth?
  5. How do I avoid photo(C)?

Is it the chin or the teeth that are the problem?

You have somewhat overthought this issue and have missed the diagnosis which is apparent from the photos.  You have a malocclusion and a retrusive lower jaw.  This is even visible in your desired side view.  Unless you correct this first, you will never have the ideal chin you want.  Go to an expert oral surgeon and have an analysis done so you can see that just putting in a chin implant doesn't correct the underlying problem.  You've got to frame the house before doign the finish work!