Need Chin and Nose Reduction, But I'm Worried About My Jaw Moving (photo)

I am also concerned about moving my upper jaw forward due to underbite. My teeth were corrected with braces as a child tho my chin is still too long. I am also concerned about upper jaw forward moving. And my nose although narrow is crooked.

Chin and Nose Reduction?

+1

It depends on what is being done to reduce your chin.  If it is being shaved down it shouldn't affect jaw motion.  If you are having a shift of the mandible, then it could.  The nasal reduction should have nothing to do with chin motion.

Highland Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin reduction?

+1

Unfortunately the photos you supplied are not adequate to evaluate your facial proportions. In addition to the straight on photos several side views with the mouth closed would be required for a start.

Web reference: http://www.rhinoplastychicago.com