Would chin and forehead reconstruction be possible for me? (photo)

People always comment on my forehead, or as they call it "fivehead" and I dont feel comfortable without bangs because of the lifelong comments. Also, I dont like how my chin sticks out. My jaw line seems to be angled down with my chin having a little lip on it at the very end. Is making my chin/jawline straighter or not as round and forehead smaller possible and how much is the average costs

Complex facial issues

+2
The upper third and lower third of your face are over-projected.  The middle third is under-projected.  There are a lot of different combinations of how to approach this with surgeries ranging from very large to small outpatient procedures.  I would suggest you visit with a craniofacial/maxillofacial surgeon who also has experience with cosmetic surgery to present you with a spectrum of options.   

Forehead and Chin Reduction

+2
You would benefit by a combination of forehead and chin reduction surgeries. The high and long forehead could be reduced by a hairline lowering combined with forehead bone reduction for about  2 cm vertical shortening. Your chin is vertically long and could be reduced by either an intraoral wedge reduction genioplasty or a sub mental chin reduction of about 1 cm.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Scalp advancement for Brow reduction

+1
Based on the pictures, you would benefit from a hairline lowering procedure. In essence a portion for your brow skin would be remove, and the scalp advanced forward. In my north Jersey practice the total cost would be $6400. This fee includes the professional fee of a double Boarded plastic surgeon, an board certified MD/DO Anesthesiologist, and a Medicare Certified Surgicenter. 

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

"Fivehead" and strong , long chin

+1
Your large forehead can be readily be corrected by a hairline lowering operation with or without scalp expansion. This is something I do very frequently. The costs can range from $7500 to $13,500. If you have a very flexible scalp and forehead , a one stage operation works very well and is at the lower range of the cost spectrum

The lower and mid portions of the face are best evaluated by someone trained and  experienced in orthographic surgery. These are usually surgeons with an oral surgery background. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Forehead surgery

+1
Based on the pictures posted, My advise is to see a cranio-facial surgeon in a major university center to evaluate the facial boney structure, the bite then can give you a good advise.

Would chin and forehead reconstruction be possible for me?

+1
Forehead reduction and chin reduction are both reasonable options.

Los Angeles, California