Will Having Children Negatively Affect/reverse Results of Brazilian Butt Lift?

I'm 28 yrs, 5'9, 215 lbs, large frame, apple shape w/most of my fat stored in my stomach, love handles, back & arms. No butt/hips. Currently losing weight to get BMI w/in healthy range. Would like BBL similar to Buffy the Body, transferred out of the areas listed above. Married & trying to get pregnant for 2 years but tired of waiting to get BBL. Is it recommended that a person wait until they're finished having children before having a BBL? Will pregnancy negatively affect results of BBL?

Brazilian buttock lift

+3

Your overall body weight and shape may certainly change with pregnancy and this includes your buttock.  You will not necessarily lose any volume in your buttock; if anything, you may gain some size with the pregnancy.

If you are considering a tummy tuck in the future, the best time to have that surgery is after you have completed having all your children.

Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced with this type of surgery.

Dr.Bruno

Braziliab Butt lift

+3

Pregnancy will not effect the brazilian butt lift. However the weight gain during the pregnancy may increase the butt size or add fat where it was removed from.

Changes

+1

Almost anything can change the results of your surgery: weight gain, weight loss, exercise, pregnancy etc.  It all depends on changes in your body fat distribution. There is no way to predict accurately. Thus, Plastic Surgery is for the now. If you are ready to consider the procedure, then go for it and enjoy the results. 

Marc Schneider, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon