Childhood Scars on Black Skin, What is the Best Treatment? (photo)

Hi i've having active scars all over my body but mainly on my legs since my childhood, mainly resulting from chicken pox that i had very early. my dream is to get rid of them and just become a normal person wearing everything i want just like everybody. Could you please tell me what is possible and if you can help me? Thank you

Chicken pox scars

+1

Chicken pox scars are sometimes difficult to treat; however, subcision with or without an added filler (Artefil) can work to restore an even contour of the skin surface. Additionally, Fraxel or fractionated erbium glass laser stimulates collagen in and under the scar.

Washington Dermatologic Surgeon