Chicken Pox Scar on Nose Removal? (photo)

I have a chicken pox scar on my nose. What is the best treatment for its removal?

Treatment for chicken pox scar

+1

I would recommend a combination of skin resurfacing either via dermabrasion or laser and an injectable agent such as juvaderm to help fill it in.  Unfortunately, the tissue will definitely have some memory and the scar will not disappear completely.  It will also probably become less noticeable as you age.

Correction of Depressed Nasal Chicken Pox Scar.

+1

First keep in mind that the scar cannot be "removed". It can be improved, so that it is much less noticeable.

A combination of a resurfacing treatment such as fractional resurfacing and a dermal filler such as Radiesse should give you long lasting results.

Anifat Balogun, MD

Correcting Depressed Scar on Nose

+1

Surgical removal of this scar would require a much longer and noticeable scar. In my opinion you would get a much nicer result by cutting the scar attachments to the nose and using a long lasting filler to efface and smooth th depression by injecting it under the scar. 

Good lck.