I have one small indented scar from when I had chicken pox about 12 years ago. It used to not be very noticeable, but I have noticed that it is getting deeper as I get older. My dermatologist reccomended that I do a series of glycolic peels, with 30% on the rest of my face, and 70% in between my eyes where the scar is. I'm on my second peel, and haven't noticed any difference. The estetician said I should try laser genesis, but I'm worried about the price of it. What are my options and prices?
Chicken Pox Scar Between Eyes?
Doctor Answers (1)
Scar revision for a chicken pox scar
The most optimal treatment is scar excision and layered closure of the chicken pox scar to remove it altogether.
I would perform this procedure under local anesthesia.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.
You might also like...
Ask a Doctor
Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.