What is a beter option to treat Chicken pox scar above eyebrow? (photos)

I'm 30 yo male and recently had skin infection which resulted in chicken pox like scar (I had chickenpox as a child). I've attached details of infection and treatment . My dermatologist recommended 6 sessions of roller and depending on the results filler. I had 2 sessions so far and can see some improvements (colour become more lighter and scar tissue lifted somewhat). He says that with this treatment I can get up to 80% improvement. Do you think this is the way to go or there better options?

Pitted Scar Above Eyebrow, ? Treatment Options

+2
With a scar this deep the only option in my opinion is surgery, followed by filler and/or laser resurfacing if needed.  Dermarollers will have no/little effect on a scar this deep.  Seek the opinion of a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in treating scars and who frequenly uses lasers or fillers.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.