Best Surgeons in the US Who Perform PERMANENT Brazillian Butt Lifts?

Who are some of the best surgeons in the US who perform really nice permanent brazillian butt lifts? I am really concerned with having permanent results more than anything, I dont want to have to repeat this procedure. Also how long would I have to stay out of town for this procedure?

Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeons

+1

There are a number of great Brazilian Butt Lift surgeons in the United States, many of whom advertise on this website.  I would recommend searching for the procedure in your area and interviewing a surgeon or surgeons to pick the right one for you.

Surgeons Who Perform Brazilian Buttlifts

+1

In general, you should try to find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures per year.  Then, you should look at websites of before and after photos. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Finding a Brazilian Butt Lift doctor

+1

There are many excellent BBL surgeons and you should have a good selection if you are willing to travel for the surgery. Those of us that specialize in this procedure are very experienced with out-of-town patients. Every surgeon has different guidelines, but I personally require my BBL patients to stay in NYC for 5 days after the procedure. Make sure to find a surgeon who is a board certified plastic surgeon and does at least 4 per week. This will help ensure that your surgeon is experienced, and good surgeons, using good technique should be able to provide permanent results. Good luck from NYC

Matthew Schulman, MD