Any Suggestions of Good Brazilian Butt Lift Doctors in Il?

i weight 145 and am 5"1 most of my fat is in my stomach arms and mons pubis i would like to get arms abs flanks upper back and inner thighs fat out and harvest it to the buttocks n thighs.

Hi There,

Here is a link to the board certified doctors in your area who are qualified to perform Brazilian Butt Lifts.

Hopefully this helps!

Best Buttlift Doctors

+1

If you are having difficulty locating a doctor, I would recommend looking at websites to find the board certified plastic surgeon with the best credentials.  Look at before and after photos.  Schedule for a couple of doctors and select the one you like.