Chicago Rhinoplasty Doctor Recommendations

Hi, I am black and Hispanic. I have a flat nose with almost no bridge and my nostrils need narrowing--I need a nose bridge and a nice tip.

It annoys me when some doctors talk about saving ethnic features. Why can't I just have what's best for me instead of them wanting to produce the same cookie cutter options? I want a nose that's just right for my face structure, and ethnicity is not a factor. If people want to save features and come out looking like nothing was done, why have it in the first place, I wonder.

Are there any surgeons that specialize in nose reshaping in my area? How much does it cost ?

+1

Ashley Lynn, you raise a good point. If feasible, patient needs and objectives should definitely shape the surgical plan and the surgeon's biases should not supercede the patient's desires.  The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified surgeons. Dr. Brian Braithwaite and Gregory Wiener are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Ethnic Noses

+1

Drs. Dean Toriumi and Regan Thomas are excellent, experienced surgeons located in your community. Do not shop price.  It is very challenging to improve the unwanted characteristics of your nose. 

Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Chicago

+1

You can see the following;

Dean Toriumi

Regan Thomas

Steve Dayan

All three are excellent. You should be able to get a significant change in your nose. 

If you could travel, then I would send you to Fred Stucker in Louisiana who has a lot of experience in ethic noses especially african american noses.

Regards

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty surgeon in Chicago

+1

In my opinion one of the leading rhinoplasty surgeons in this country is in Chicago-Dean Toriumi (http://www.deantoriumi.com) He has vast experience with both reconstructive and aesthetic rhinoplasty including ethnic noses.

Sepehr Egrari, MD

Rhinoplasty surgeon in Chicago

+1

I appreciate your comments about rhinoplasty being individualized. The most improtant thing druing your consultation, is clear communication between you and your surgeon. Dr. Dean Torioumi is a highly respected facial plastic surgeon in Chicago. I would recommend you see him. I am not aware of his costs. Best of luck in your pursuit.

Maurice M. Khosh, MD