Please Suggest a Few of the Most Experienced Surgeons in Hairline Lowering/forhead Reduction?

Please suggest a few surgeons who perform this on a regular basis with good results. How is the scar like with this and is it noticeable to others because that would be disastrous, I would appreciate a few names of the best and I will research from there and I am willing to travel anywhere.

Experience in hairline lowering

+1

I have many years of experience, have authored journal and textbook articles on the subject, and perform between 50 and 60 such cases per year. The scar is rarely a problem with the properly selected patient. If it were, it can be readily corrected with a relatively small number of follicular unit hair transplants. 

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Brow lifting and forehead reduction

+1

To lower the hairline patients must have low eyebrows.   The eyebrows can be elevated and lifted and  the hairline brought down simultaneously. Please see the link below for examples in our practice

Hairline lowering procedures

+1

Hairline lowering procedures are done through an anterior hairline incision to shorten the frontal skin region and improve the relationship of the brow to the rest of the face.  Good luck.

Hairline lowering surgery

+1

I am not sure who does it in your area.  Briefly, the scar is well hidden in the hairline.  We use a technique where the hair-bearing skin is slid under the incision and hair grows through the incision.  The other incisions are hidden within in the hair.

David Alessi, MD