Accredited Doctor in Chicago for Breast Lift?

I want a breast lift very badly and am looking for an accredited doctor in Chicago.

Breast lift is a complex procedure - make sure your surgeon knows how to perform it well and with little complication rate

Breast lift with implant or not is one of the most complex breast surgeries. To have excellent and consistent results is a challenge that not all plastic surgeons can master . Other than many patients of particular surgeon the only other way is to evaluate before and after pictures (lots of them) and listen to testimonies and reviews. There are lots of options to choose from including scarless breast lifts you need an exprienced surgeon to help you make right decisions and deliver results

9843 Gross Point Rd
Skokie, IL 60076

Accredited Doctor in Chicago for Breast Lift

The ASPS website is a good starting point to find a list of qualified surgeons in your area. Dr. Rodger Pielet and Dr. Peter Geldner are two possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 surgeons in your area to find the one who has the best expertise, experience, and understanding of your needs.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Breast lift in Chicago

The first place to start is by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and locate a doctor in yoru area. Then check out friends or people you might know that have had work done that were happy and compare the lists.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Certified breast lift doctor in Chicago

I would recommend that you look for Board Certified, ASPS approved surgeons as well as surgeons with whom you are comfortable.

Ask for referrals from friends and your gynecologist.

Typically, after searching for a while, some names will recur.

Go in for a cosultation and trust your instincts.

Typically this is performed with implants. I am including an example below without implants.

880 W Central Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Breast Doctor in Chicago

Please look into Dr Julius Few and Dr Laurie Casas. Both are members of ASAPS and ASPS. I work with both of them and recommend them highly

Barry E. DiBernardo, MD
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

29 Park Street
Montclair, NJ 07042