Doctor Recommendation for Brazilian Butt Lift in Chicago

I have some extra fat in my stomach/love handle area after having a baby and would like to transfer the fat to my butt and add an implant... I was wondering if anybody in Chicago will perform that surgery under or around $8,000? I spoke with a few surgeons in Florida that do but I'd rather not have to travel. If anyone can refer me to a local Chicago/suburbs practice, I'd greatly appreciate it! I want to have this procedure ASAP! Thank you!

Brazilian Butt lift

+1

Chicago is great city with lots of Plastic surgeon. Look up Dr. Brain Braithwaite. If you still want to travel, Atlanta is a great place for cosmetic surgery. We have specials on Brazilian butt lift. Good luck

Web reference: http://www.georgiaplastic.com