My Nose is out of Proportion/bulbous and I Can't Breathe Properly out of One Nostril? (photo)

I'm self-concious about how wide my nose is. My eyes are about 3cm apart while my nose is 3.5 cm. My nose tip is very bulbous and round. Also I can't breathe properly through my left nostril. When I asked my doctor about it she said that I have a slight curvature which is blocking my air way and preventing me from breathing properly. I want an honest advise/opinion on my nose and how can I improve the look of it.

My Nose is out of Proportion/bulbous and I Can't Breathe Properly out of One Nostril?

+1

The best advise is to obtain IN PERSON evaluations from boarded PS in your city. There you can be examined and shown options of a septa rhinoplasty with before and after photos. Good luck. 

Bulbous Tip and Breathing Obstruction

+1

The tip can be narrowed and refined at the same time that the nasal obstruction is corrected. The cosmetic and functional changes will be described during your consultation. 

How bulbous is your tip

+1

Usually the proper proportion in any face is one eye distance between the both, one third, one third, one third for balance. The extra 0.5 cm is quite good and feminine as things go, as any width under the 3.0 cm brings the eyes closer together and can be intense and unsettling. The black and whites are elegant and we can't see much of how bulbous your tip is but you photograph very well. We just can't tell you much, but a consultation and computer simulations can give you a better idea.

Bulbous tip and breathing

+1

These are two different issue. The bulbous tip can be refined and the airway issue may be a anatomical obstruction secondary to the septum or other structure.  Both best to be examined in person.

+1

The bulbous tip can definitely be improved in the manner you suggest with a closed rhinoplasty.  The breathing issue can be considered at the same time, may be multifactorial, and will require an exam.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA