Miscarriage Wait Time?

I would like to know If u suffer a miscarriage at 6 weeks how long should you wait to have a bbl after and a possible tummy tuck?

Brazilian Butt Lift, tummy tuck

+2

The Brazilian Butt Lift usually involves suction fat from the waist and belly.

When done first or simultaneously to the BBl the liposuction makes more loose skin available for removal in th tummy tuck.

Losing preganancy weight prior to having a tummy tuck is also better than losing it after the procedure.

A miscarriage can also lead to depression which is best resolved prior to any surgical procedure.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Specialist prior to making any treatment decisions.

Miscarriage wait time.

+2

Thank you for your question, its very important to recover from the miscarriage first. you need to be in a very good state of health before having any procedure done.
I would advise wait a month and a half or two after having clearance from your Doctor.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Miscarriage and BBL and Tummy Tuck

+2

Your health is the most important thing, and, once the OB GYN clears you, you may opt for the procedures.  You may want to hold on the tummy tuck if you plan to have any children.  I usually perform the Brazilian buttlift first to maximize the fat extraction and create the most laxity.  The tummy tuck can then make the most improvement possible.

Brazilian Butt Lift after Miscarriage

+1

6 weeks after a 6 week miscarriage is a reasonable time to consider a tummy tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD