Is my Rhinoplasty Result Attainable? (photo)

I have a pretty significant and hump & was wondering how much reduction can actually be done. I made one image using an app, is this realistic?

Realistic rhinoplasty results

+1

The results that you have on your mobile app  look very realistic and obtainable. Look for rhinoplasty surgeon who has lots of experience and they should be able to deliver a result very similar to what you have presented. Virtual rhinoplasty software is also available  on our website with better resolution if you would like to give it a try

Web reference: http://seattlefacial.com

Rhinoplasty

+1

I believe that you should be able to reach that result.  See a board certified surgeon well versed in rhinoplasty for an evaluation.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Rhinoplasty for Nasal Hump

+1

Based on the photos you provided, the results you seek are quite realistic.  However, an in-person evaluation is recommended.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/about-us

Rhinoplasty for reduction of a large hump,etc.

+1

You are an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty with removal of your hump as long as the surgeon does not overdo your nose. Choose a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best result. 

Rhinoplasty Result Attainable?

+1

YES! But best to seek a few in person consultations from boarded rhinoplasty surgeons in your city area. 

Good Nose Simulation.

+1

Based on your photographs and the simulation from the app, your expectations are very realistic. Keep in mind that the results of the simulation are just an approximation and are best used as a guide in giving you what you desire instead of a guarantee of final outcome.

Good Luck!

Web reference: http://norrisplasticsurgeryhouston.com

Attainable Rhinoplasty Result

+1

In reviewing your photographs it is possible that a rhinoplasty could give you a result that is close to your desired result although it may not exactly mirror your desired result.

Great rhinoplasty result possible for you.

+1

Hi.

1)  Even though you have a big hump, the anatomy of your nose is actually very favorable and easy to improve. 

2)  This is because the root of your nose (between the eyebrows) is good, and the height of the tip of your nose is also good.  The hump is between these two points, and is easy to straighten.  So your expectations are realistic.

Rhinoplasty profile

+1

Thanks for the photoshop images. I think in general the profile can be achieved to a certain degree. Do not assume the surgeon you choose can match it exactly but he certainly should be able to get it close.  Good luck.

reasonable expectations for imaging hump Rhinoplasty results

+1

Your nose is one any experienced rhinoplasty surgeon that is passionate about their work would be eager to perform. This is a good example of a patient that is informed and realistic about the results they want. Furthermore your imaging photo showing the expected result is aesthetically pleasing and fits your face very well, maintaining a strong profile without unnecessary tip work. Congratulations on providing a realistic goal to guide your surgeon.

Bakersfield Facial Plastic Surgeon