If my Dorsal Hump on my Nose is Small and I Want to Get Surgery to Remove It How Much Time Do You Think It Will Take and Cost?

Rhinoplasty Price

+1

The price of a rhinoplasty varies with the extent of the surgery required to correct the underlying problem, the experience of the surgeon and the location where the surgery will be performed.I find computer imaging software useful to provide a simulation of potemntial results.

Rhinoplasty

+1

Price can vary depending on your individual circumstances and what is necessary to give you the best result. I would recommend an in-person consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. He or she will be able to evaluate your nose in person and provide you with advice. Computer imaging software may be used to give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Hump reduction cost

+1

It depends on the size of the reduction and the need for other surgical maneuvers to achieve your goals. Without a consultation its difficult to throw a number out.

Cheers

David Shifrin, MD

+1

Dorsal hump reduction alone through a closed rhinoplasty approach may be $3000 on the low end. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA