I'm Looking to Have a BBL, at 1200 Ccs for Max'm PROJECTION. Is That Enough or Can I Have More? (photo)

I am 35, 5'8 at 190-195 lbs. I was thinking I should lose some more weight to get down to 175. But I want a really nice butt with projection from the side and the back. I was looking at pictures and it seems like some doctors are very conservative. NOT AN OPTION!!! I would love to have the maximum potential for my new figure. Therefore is 1000-1200 ccs per cheek ok for my body type?

Not Unreasonable

+3
Thank you for your question and photos. It is not unreasonable to put 1000-1200 cc's per side. If your skin envelope will allow for it, it will give you increased projection.  There are cultural differences with respect to desired augmentation.  It is imperative that surgeons respect these preferences.  You should do well.  If your surgeon is not willing to consider your desires, then consider a second opinion. All the best.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Losing Weight Prior to Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You are very clear that you want a very large amount of fat transferred to the buttocks during your Brazilian Butt Lift.  Given your goals, I would not recommend losing any weight prior to your procedure as the more fat you start with, the more that can be grafted.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD

1200 cc per buttock or more

+1

I liposuction 5 liters, and then transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock.  You can easily achieve your goals.  Find the board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Do Not Focus on the Numbers

+1

The goal in body contouring is the achieve a better shape.  In regards to BBL that better shape is achieved by liposuction and fat transfer. The result that you desire (if realistic) is achieve by the treatment meaning it may end up with less fat transferred than you are suggesting or more (unusual).  The final amount transferred is not the goal but the look you want is the goal. 

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS