Zoomed & not happy?

1.5 yrs ago i got 3x20 min of Zoom in 2 separate sessions. i had to stop at the 3rd 20 min because of the stinging pain. Whitening was extremely mild. Dr had initially said i would get several shades lighter but i did not & couldnt blame them if i couldnt take the pain. now my teeth are back to how they were BEFORE Zoom. is there another drastic solution? i dont want veneers, but i want sparking white teeth. Also: is there a difference between whitening & bleaching in the results and the price? thanks.

Zoom didn't Work, now what

+1

Whitening is time versus concentration - There are lots of cases of patients with dark teeth (eg tetracycline staining) using trays and gel for up to three months and getting results over time. I'll post the results of a lady who came in for veneers because of the colour but got a great result with time.

Toronto Cosmetic Dentist

Zoom

+1

Try Crest whitestrips, or Dr prescribed  take home bleaching gel with custom made trays.

Murray Bruckel, DDS
Norwalk Cosmetic Dentist

Not Happy with ZOOM

+1

Whitening and Bleaching are one and the same. If your teeth are extremely sensitive to the bleaching products, them you are very limited in how white you can get your teeth. Porcelain Veneers will get them as white as you'd like!

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist