Venus Freeze or Ultherapy for neck. Which would be most effective?

I have creepy skin on my neck that I would like to tighten. I am 52 and have the beginnings of a saggy neck. Which treatment would be more effective, venus Freeze or Ultherapy?

Sagging Neck

+1
Both Venus Freeze and Ultherapy are great in office procedures with no downtime. The better choice for skin tightening on your neck is Ultherapy as this is focused on the neck and jaw area. Venus Freeze is more commonly used for abdomen and thighs. Ulthera may be paired with laser liposuction for optimal results. Visit your dermatologist today to discuss your options.