Vaser Lipo of Upperarms? (photo)

I am considering vaser lipo of my upper arms. I have never liked my upper arms as I am petite and have always felt they were not in proportion to the rest of me. I am 51 and am concerned if I do it, it will result in a more wrinkled look instead of more sculptured and proportioned. I don't want to be disappointed.

VASER Lipo to the arms

+2

Hello and thank you for your question!  Based on your photographs, I think that you would be a nice candidate for this procedure.  The VASER Lipo procedure uses ultrasound technology to break down the fat cells prior to suctioning which allows for less bruising, better contouring, and an overall more comfortable procedure.  I perform this procedure here in my office under local anesthetic. Better/closer photographs or an in office evaluation by a board certified plastic surgeon would be necessary to determine how your skin will respond to this procedure.  From the looks of it, I think you would do very well with this procedure.  Best of luck!

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Lipo of Upperarms?

+2

Vaser liposuction is an option, I might suggest SmartLIPO Triplex as another option. Best to see a few surgeons. 

Vaser Lipo of Arms

+1
No question that the worst incision in all of plastic surgery is a longitudinal arm lift.  I do anything I can not to place that incision unless it is absolutely necessary.  Vaser can be used to reduce volume as well as to provide some contraction of the skin.  Difficult to assess by photographs alone, but think you would be a reasonable candidate for Vaser Lipo without subsequent skin redundancy.  You must however be evaluated in person by a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in this area to get the true answer.

Ronald A. Lohner, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon