How Much Time Do I Have to Reserve a Hotel Room After my Procedure? Want to Get BBL Right After I GIve Birth?

I am 26 years old and a mother of 3 (soon to be 4) children. I am due on October 28th but none of my pregnancies ever go full term so my son may be here before that date. Before I got pregnant, I weighed about 110-112 and I am about 5'2. I don't like being this thin. I plan to use the excess fat from having my baby to get the procedure done. I've always wanted a big butt like the girls in the videos and when I tried to exercise to get it, nothing ever worked for me.

BBL after baby

+1

I completely agree with the other surgeon's perspective,  a waiting period of a few months after giving birth is prudent for several reasons.  After this period, you can be assessed and the procedure that will give you the best result, selected.  Choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with experience 

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

As you are due to have a baby soon, congratulations. Surgery should be postponed 3-6  months after the delivery, when all your hormones and tissue back to normal. Remember also that having surgery with a baby, you will need a lot of help to take care of the baby while you are healing.