What is the cost of facial hyperhidrosis? How effective is it?

I live in Chicago and I've been suffering from excessive facial hyperhidrosis for many years now, time to do something about it. My condition is really active under stressful, under pressure, and social environments.. it runs my life! What is the best successful measure for me? I have tried all kinds of herbs, nervousness and anxiety recipes, facial wipes, witch hazel… you name it! What is the cost and where in Chicago can I come in for consultation and possible treatment?

Depends on exact location and how much Botox is needed.

+1
Facial HH can easily and effectively be treated with Botox. The cost will depend on the extent of HH- if it affects your scalp margins, budget for around 400- 500 dollars, if it affects most parts of your scalp and face, double that. 

For BOTOX treatment we still need to respect the anatomy of the face, not all areas can be treated, as this may give you a droop. See a Dermatologist who has experience in BOTH cosmetic and medical Botox. 

Regards
Dr Davin Lim, Dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia

Brisbane Dermatologist

Facial sweating

+1
Dear Rio92,
It really depends on how much botox is needed for your face. Some patients sweat excessively just on their forehead while other patients is more on their cheeks. The cost could range from $300-$800 for facial treatment of hyperhydrosis. More commonly patients come in for underarm sweating and for these patients the cost can be significantly more.

Kyle S. Choe, MD
Virginia Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox for hyperhidrosis of the face and neck

+1
It can cost you anywhere from 800 to 1500 dollars every 3 months if it is not covered by your health insurance. 

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon