Is it possible to distribute my weight for soft sensual curves? (photo)

I am a 28 yr old mother of one. I am healthy (norm blood pressure, norm blood tests) and 200lbs in weight. I wanted to create soft and sensual curves, adding hips and butt and slimmer middle to my belived plus size figure. Is it possible to distribute my weight? Move some from my top and middle downward?

Sensual curves

+2
Hi and Thank you for the question.  Yes I believe that you can get considerable improvement and more sensual curves. 
You would need liposuction with fat injections and most likely twice. At the 2nd operation a tummy tuck Can be done as well.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Is it possible to distribute my weight for soft sensual curves?

+1
A 5 liter liposuction with large volume fat transfer can produce a remarkable change.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Weight Distribution

+1
Hello and thank you for your question. I believe you can certainly achieve the results you are looking to achieve. I would suggest a combination of liposuction and a tummy tuck. However I have seen great success with BBL in women of the same size profile. Please discuss your treatment options with a Certified Board Physician to get the most selective treatment options for your specific body type and characteristics.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Body Contouring

+1
Thank you for your pictures.  I believe that you can have liposuction and fat grafting to contour your abdomen, hips and buttocks.  You will need a tummy tuck at a later date.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Body Makeover

+1
You are a good candidate for body contouring surgery based on your photos alone. I would combine liposuction and fat grafting to your buttocks to reshape your body and help you achieve the look you desire. I would recommend a tummy tuck as well and a breast lift or reduction for a complete body makeover. You would require 2 surgeries to safely have these procedures done.

Cheers!

David Shifrin, MD

Body contouring

+1
Through tummy tuck and liposuction one can improve on the body shape and contours. The major issue is to understand the limitation of the surgery and have a realistic expectations, and realistic body image. A consultation with a Board Certified Plastic surgeon (American Board of Plastic Surgery), to discuss your specific needs and the expected results.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Based on your pictures alone and your brief history, you appear to be a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift with liposculpture of select body areas. Many women seek a Brazilian Butt Augmentation to improve the shape of their buttocks and to improve their overall  body contour.This can be achieved by fat transfers to the buttocks. The liposuction from select areas provides the fat, while improving your contour. The fat transfer to the buttocks enhances its contour, correcting proportional imbalances, and improving firmness.
Ideal candidates for this procedure are those who are physically healthy,  have skin with adequate firmness and elasticity, and have realistic goals. 
The total cost of the procedure depends on the areas of liposuction. In general the procedure can be performed within three hours. Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon