Where do I need Botox (female, face only)?

The lady in the blue is me and stand alone. On my face where do I need botox? By seeing these 2 pix advise where do I need botox?

Botox and lines

+1
You would be a perfect candidate for Botox in your glabella area ("the 11's") and some small amount on the forehead as well.  If the wrinkles around the eyes get worse I would also treat the small lines around the eyes.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with experience in Botox for the best cosmetic results.

Where do you need Botox?

+1
From the photo it looks like you need Botox in your glabella (your brow area) in order to relax and smooth the "11s" the vertical lines that are in your brow area between eyebrows. Botox is FDA-approved for treatment of that area. It lasts 3-4 months. 

Kim Nichols, MD
Greenwich Dermatologist

Softening dynamic facial rhytids with Botox

+1
You don't need Botox anywhere, but you are beginning to develop some lines along your glabella (frown), crow's feet and forehead.  Some patients feel these add character, but for others who prefer a softer appearance these areas can easily be treated with Botox.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Facial locations for Botox

+1
Hello:

The locations where Botox is injected largely depends on the areas the specifically concern you. Based on the photo, it appears that you have some prominent glabellar or frown lines (the "11s") which are easily treated with Botox (or other neuromodulators such as Dysport or Xeomin). Other areas that are most commonly treated include wrinkles around the eyes (crows feet) or horizontal forehead lines, but all of these areas are often best assessed in person while observing dynamic movement of the face. I would recommend finding an experienced provider who you are comfortable with for a complete exam and discussion of the options that would be best for you.

Good luck!

Sachin S. Pawar, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon