Will Rhinoplasty fix this? (photo)

Hi, I dislike how my nose is. It looks crooked in photos when I smile. It is quite long from the front, it has a triangular shape (it is narrow at the top and becomes bigger at the end where I have a round sort of bulbous tip). Sideways, it is quite big, however on my right side my nose looks small whereas on my left side it looks big (I don't know whether that is just how I see my nose?). So, will Rhinoplasty fix this and how?

Rhinoplasty for crooked and long nose

+1

The crooked nose is best addressed with osteotomies to the nasal bones to straighten and realign the nasal bones. Many times cartilaginous spreader grafts are also placed on the concave side. The bulbous tip is addressed with suture techniques to the lower lateral cartilages and columellar show is addressed by shaving down both cartilage and skin from inside the columella. For many examples of how we have addressed all the above issues, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo gallery

Will Rhinoplasty fix this?

+1

YES! A operative full rhinoplasty will address your concerns. Best to see IN PERSON boarded surgeon in C-town..

Rhinoplasty

+1

A rhinoplasty may help with the concerns you have. I will say that you have to be patient to allow the swelling to subside.

Will Rhinoplasty fix this?

+1

You can achieve a natural result with a refined tip and a straighter nose with a closed rhinoplasty. The tip can be deprojected as well if you would like.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.