Possible to narrow abdominal sides to accentuate hips and buttocks? (photo)

I am an hourglass shape already, as my ribcage area does form a v-shape until the lower sides and tummy area. With this in mind, my main concern is to have more of a narrowing effect on my lovehandle region, so that my buttocks and hips appear curvier and the area above the hips and back area above my buttocks are as narrow as possible. Which liposuction technique/kind is best for trying to achieve this? Attached is a photo of a woman that has a nice narrow area of which I am talking about.

Accentuation of Hips

+1

Liposuction of your lower back and grafting to your buttocks will accentuate your curvature. I would encourage you to meet with a plastic surgeon to discuss your options. Fat transfer to your buttocks from your love handles and waist is a safe and effective way of obtaining the results you are asking about. It is also referred to as a Brazillian Buttocks Lift or Augmentation.

Good Luck,

Dr Shifrin

BBL

+1

I think that it is important to be seen in person to be properly evaluated. The goal usually is to narrow the waist and accentuate the buttock.

Possible to narrow abdominal sides to accentuate hips and buttocks?

+1

You will find that some results are more dramatic than others based upon the surgeon.  It will not be the type of liposuction that is important but the surgeon.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.