How Long is the Wait Period for the Actual Surgery, After the Consultation with the Doctor?

Don't be rushed from consultation to surgery

+1

The plastic surgical consultation should evaluate your condition, inform you about the options, and give you enough information (and time) to weigh the risks and benefits.  I have had some people choose to have their procedures the same week and I have had others ponder the decision for years.  I am uncomfortable with meeting a patient for the first time and performing major elective surgery the same day.  I know this is done but I don't think it is a good idea.  There is too much risk of a miscommunication between patient and doctor.  If you have had your questions answered and have had enough time to make up your mind, you've probably had enough time.

Web reference: http://www.dkhoffmanmd.com

Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

+1

This may only be a few days in the right situation.  Some plastic surgeons are better equipped to handle this if they have multiple ORs and greater number of staff.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Surgical Wait

+1

This can very tremendously depending on your surgeons schedule.  Some of us can accommodate patients that have time restrictions but generally wait can be in the range of a month.  

Tarrytown Plastic Surgeon