I just want more curves and less rolls.... (Photo)

I am a healthy mom of one 3 yr old. After losing 30+lbs, I realized that I am going to maintain this boyish top heavy shape. I want womanly, soft, sensual curves that look naturally me. Can I achieve this look with a BBL, breast lift, and tummy tuck? I would like to

I just want more curves and less rolls....

+3
      I think that those operations performed by an expert will give you a dramatic change.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts, tummy tucks, and breast lifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

BBL, Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift

+1
You can definitely achieve a major improvement from these procedures. It is best to be seen in person by a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast and body. You and your PS will discuss the specific timeline and expectations once you come in for an evaluation in person. Best of luck

Matthew Schulman, MD

Tummy tuck

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

I believe that you'll achieve great results if you have these following procedures:

First stage:

Tummy tuck, liposuction of the waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting in to buttocks.

Second stage:

Breast lift and back lift. This second procedure will help your back rolls to disappear after the liposuction procedure.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD

More curves less rolls!

+1
Thank you for your question and photos. I typically perform liposuction of the abdomen flanks and lower back, a tummy tuck and if desired fat grafting to your buttocks for shape accentuation. As for your breasts, a reduction can be done through insurance if you want them smaller. If you like the size, a lift alone will help. Alternatively you can add an implant to increase the size.

Cheers

David Shifrin, MD