I Know I Need a Nose Job, but Where Do I Begin? (photo)

About six years ago, I noticed a major change in my nose. It's slanted! I had always had a too-big-for-my-face kind of nose, but I honestly had no idea just how awful my nose had grown. After my pregnancy my whole body and face changed. I was hurt on the playground at age five (think full body tackle) and my nose was badly scraped as a result of my hitting the ground face first. What kind of work do I need? How intensive, how long is down-time? Any information is appreciated. Thanks!

Begin with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon!

+2
Based on your photos, it appears that you are an excellent candidate for a septorhinoplasty. This surgery will help to straighten your nose and also address any cosmetic concerns that you may have. It's best to undergo several consultations with experienced rhinoplasty surgeons to find someone with whom you feel comfortable and confident. Your plastic surgeon will be able to address all of your questions in detail. Thank you for sharing your photos and questions. Best wishes.

Rhinoplasty information

+2

It's a good idea to seek out  an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for best results. Look at surgeon's before and after photo gallery, reviews and ratings, and make 2-3 consultations for a find somebody  you are comfortable with. Virtual rhinoplasty software is also available on our website to give yourself a general idea what might be accomplished with a rhinoplasty. Please see the link below titled "patient's complete guide to a rhinoplasty" which will help you start with the process of information gathering.