Will Hidradenitis Suppurative affect my procedure for Liposuction or Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)
Doctor Answers (3)
Active hidradenitis will increase the risk for infection with any operation.
Liposuction with active hidradentis suppurative
- You question is very reasonable and very important.
- I worry about any surgeon who wants to do liposuction in an area of active or chronic infection.
- Your hidradenitis should be under control before any surgery in the area -
- And often surgery is needed to control hidradenitis.
- I would suggest you get a second opinion from a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon before having this liposuction.
Hidradenitis and cosmetic surgery
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.