Hidradenitis and cosmetic procedures; is it possible to relieve through cosmetic procedures?

Hello! (This is my first post, can you tell how excited I am?)I am a long time sufferer of Hidradenitis Suppurativa. For those who do not know what it is, it is a skin disease inherited through genetics that causes boils and lesions to form in areas of your skin that rub together and otherwise sweat. For me, these areas or underneath my arms, in between my breasts, and in my groin area. After dealing with this issue for about 15 years, I have tried everything. The issue first emerged when I was at my lowest weight at 14 years old and since weight has increased (and deceased) the flare ups have gotten worse and two surgeries later, I am scarred and still in pain. Does anyone have any information in regards to hidradenitis being relieved in cosmetic procedures? How about insurance coverage for these procedures?

No doctor answers yet