Follow up to previous question: 2 Months After Eyelid Surgery ,Whats Next?? Don't Know if I'm Healing Correctly. (photo)

I post pictures a month ago saying I was very displeased bout my eyelid surgery. I had surgery June 2, and two months later and still have the extra skin I got surgery for. I want know if it stealing healing right or do I have go back in for a 3rd surgery. Help!!!?? No answer please. Thank you.
Here is a link to my previous question with photos.

Undesirable results

+1
Thank you for your pictures. It looks like that your left eye has ptosis. This could be a result from your surgery. I would revisit with your surgeon to see if he or she agrees and to see if a ptosis repair is necessary

Eyelid symmetry

+1
It appears as if your left eyelid sits lower than your right. As previously discussed, this is likely a ptosis (muscle laxity) that requires another procedure to fix. As always , it's impossible to give exact advice without an in person exam.

Cheers

David Shifrin, MD

Thank you for posting a follow-up photograph.

+1
You had marked postoperative swelling after your original surgery two months ago.  What we see know is a failed ptosis surgery.  The left upper eyelid is plain heavier than the right side.  The swelling can actually cause the eyelid to be pulled apart internally contributing to post-operative ptosis.  The issue is that you are most definitely going to need the ptosis addressed to obtain a satisfactory result.  I do not foresee time healing all of the issues with this eyelid.  Most of us would like to see you heal a full 6 to 12 months before you have more surgery.