Follow up to previous question: 2 Months After Eyelid Surgery ,Whats Next?? Don't Know if I'm Healing Correctly. (photo)

I post pictures a month ago saying I was very displeased bout my eyelid surgery. I had surgery June 2, and two months later and still have the extra skin I got surgery for. I want know if it stealing healing right or do I have go back in for a 3rd surgery. Help!!!?? No answer please. Thank you.
Here is a link to my previous question with photos.

Do I still need eyelid surgery?

+1
An evaluation with a facial plastic surgeon or oculoplastic surgeon can help you evaluate for ptosis which was present before the surgery, brow ptosis due to brow descent, or residual eyelid skin. 

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Undesirable results

+1
Thank you for your pictures. It looks like that your left eye has ptosis. This could be a result from your surgery. I would revisit with your surgeon to see if he or she agrees and to see if a ptosis repair is necessary

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Eyelid symmetry

+1
It appears as if your left eyelid sits lower than your right. As previously discussed, this is likely a ptosis (muscle laxity) that requires another procedure to fix. As always , it's impossible to give exact advice without an in person exam.

Cheers

David Shifrin, MD

Thank you for posting a follow-up photograph.

+1
You had marked postoperative swelling after your original surgery two months ago.  What we see know is a failed ptosis surgery.  The left upper eyelid is plain heavier than the right side.  The swelling can actually cause the eyelid to be pulled apart internally contributing to post-operative ptosis.  The issue is that you are most definitely going to need the ptosis addressed to obtain a satisfactory result.  I do not foresee time healing all of the issues with this eyelid.  Most of us would like to see you heal a full 6 to 12 months before you have more surgery.