Do fat enhancing creams and pills actually work?

I want bigger thighs and breasts but I don't want surgery. I've heard good reviews for certain products like "get thick" and I'm just wondering if they work. I want to go up 2 cup sizes and gain some fat on my upper thighs so I have a curvier body

Breast Augmentation is the only way to safely and effectively enhance breast size/shape

+1
The only way to enhance the size of your breasts safely and effectively with predictable results is breast augmentation. You may experience a very minor increase in size with creams and pills, but nothing that will be as noticeable. In addition, only breast augmentation is FDA approved to enhance the size of your breasts.  

No cream will make breasts larger

+1
There is no evidence that any cream or lotion, no matter the claim, will have any effect on your breasts or thighs.  

"Fat enhancing" creams and pills work only for the seller!

+1
Who do you really think writes those "reviews?" If these creams and pills really worked, why wouldn't they be manufactured by pharmaceutical companies, tested, FDA-approved, and used by physicians? ALL of these are examples of "snake oil" cures and "Emperor's clothes" wonderfulness! Balderdash!

Please don't waste your time or money. ALL of them are worthless (except to the guy that sells them)!

If you want larger breasts, implants have been the proven best way to achieve this for the past half-century (51 years)! See American Board of Plastic Surgery-certified plastic surgeons who are ASAPS members and do lots of breast surgery.

If you don't want surgery, then you can work out and gain a bit of weight, but skip the pills and supplements. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Do fat enhancing creams or pills work ?

+1
unfortunately, we do not have any magic pills or creams available.
do not believe internet advertising !
F. Mussat

Florence Mussat, MD

Fat enhancing creams and pills

+1
We hear most often about pills to reduce fat and little about pills and creams to enhance thighs. There are no products we know of that will safely increase breast size, or promote fat to go just where you want it to.

+1
There is no safe/effective medication, cream, herbs, or nonsurgical  method to significantly increase breast size. Be careful about believing heavily marketed “miracles" that you will undoubtedly read/hear about.   Best wishes.