I am 33 yo, 5'6 weighing 198lbs. After 3 kids I am ready for a bbl.. am I a good candidate? (photo)

mother of 3 children and ready to get my body back in order.  I'm looking to get a bbl. I want fuller hips and a very, very full plump butt. The curvier the better. Do I need to lose more weight?? And am I a good candidate?

Lipo and TT

+2
Thank you for the pictures.

I believe that you make a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction to the waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting to the buttocks.

Very popular procedure at my practice.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+2
Based on your photos it looks like you could a good candidate for a BBL. I suggest you contact a board-certified plastic surgeon for a personal consultation. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

BBL candidate

+2
Thank you for your pictures. I think you could benefit from liposuction and fat grafting to improve the shape of your buttocks. Eventually several months down the road you probably would also benefit from a tummy tuck to further improve your abdomen and your appearance of your buttocks.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

BBL Candidate?

+2
You look like a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Good candidate for BBL

+2
You're a good candidate for BBL, depending on the desired look, you may need to lose some weight prior to surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in BBL to discuss your options and goals.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Am I a good candidate?

+2
Thank you for your question, you seem like a good candidate for the procedure, however I would advice you to loose some weight, the closer you are to your ideal weight the better results you'll achieve.
We would do extensive liposuction and fat grafting to the buttocks and hips to give you a beautiful hourglass shape.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL

+2
You look like an excellent candidate for a BBL. You can have fat harvested from multiple areas to not only theninject to the buttocks but to contour the regions around them to relaly "pop" it out!  Best of luck.

I am 33 yo, 5'6 weighing 198lbs. After 3 kids I am ready for a bbl.. am I a good candidate?

+2
Your weight is probably fine, but this will depend upon your goals.   I would liposuction the maximum of 5 liters from your abdomen, sides, and back with BBL of 1500 cc per buttock and about 300 cc per hip.  Select a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of BBLs each year, has good reviews, and has good before and after pictures.

Am I a good candidate for Fat Grafting to increase my buttock size?

+1
Your photos appear to show that you possess adequate donor areas to produce your desired buttock augmentation by fat grafting. An in person consultation will be needed to confirm that you do. I would not advise losing any weight until you undergo the surgery so as not deplete your donor areas of fat.

David A. Ross, MD

+1
Hi. I feel that you are a very good candidate for a BBL but should lose at least an additional 15 pounds prior. The combo of selective liposculpture and fat transfer will change your shape to give you that hour glass look you are seeking. I also feel that in the future you may also consider a tummy tuck and some breast work. Always have the BBL down first. Good luck

Jose Perez-Gurri, MD