Am I a Good Fit for BBL? (photo)

Want to get it done before My birthday Jan 29. I am 20 YO and I weight 215lbs.

Am I a Good Fit for BBL?

+1

I think that you can have a dramatic improvement in shape and contours with a 5 liter liposuction and a large volume fat transfer.   I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Am I a Good Fit for BBL?

+1

Yes, it appears that you have enough fat for a BBL. You can "donate" fat from your abdomen, love handles, and legs if needed. 

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon