15 weeks post breast aug. Implants Above Breast, Not Underneath. Riding High. REVISION to Sientra brand implants? (photo)

pre: 5'9 135 pounds. 34B. 25 yrs. No children, not athletic. 380cc HP round smooth saline armpit incision under muscle. 15 w. & my implants are above my breast (bulge) and ride all the way up to my collar bone when laying. standing up my the implants are at my armpit. There is nothing under my original breast tissue. When I lay I can forcefully push implants down under breast. I have BEGGED for a revision due to placement. And am going in next week - Sientra line. Any advise, thoughts, please.

BBA

+1
I think I just answered your question about your situation in another post in this forum.  Please see my answer there.

best,

Web reference: http://www.drpirani.com/breast-enhancement-toronto/breast-augmentation/

+1

Appears as if the inferior pocket was not properly dissected so the implants could "fall" into place.. Revision at 3 months is better..

Implant issue

+1

At 15 weeks out, there is still time for the implants to settle into the pocket I would give it a total of 6 months. If it does not come down then you will need a revision. Sometimes the pec muscle isn't adequately released from an armpit approach.

Implant placement

+1

If the pectoralis muscle is not released (cut) inferiorly at the fold, then one can get the result you have. I have seen this in the past, especially with the axillary approach. Cannot say for sure that this is the problem for you, but releasing the muscle inferiorly if it was not released previously, may help.

Columbia Plastic Surgeon